We hope that our students, parents, and community members will find useful information on this website to help navigate successfully through the middle school years! Please view our blog and follow our Twitter account for the latest updates on Middle School events. At Central Cambria Middle School, the administration and staff are committed to the following:
CCMS Vision: A unified team educating, inspiring, and challenging students to succeed in the world.
CCMS Mission: The Central Cambria Middle School will collaborate to support, challenge, and enrich all members of our school family.
Essential Elements of a Middle School:
- Educators who value working with this age group and are prepared to do so
- Courageous, collaborative leadership
- A shared vision that guides decisions
- An inviting, supporting, and safe environment
- High expectations for every member of the learning community
- Students and teachers engaged in active learning
- An adult advocate for every student
- School-initiated family and community partnerships
- Curriculum that is relevant, challenging, and integrative
- Multiple teaching and learning approaches that respond to student diversity
- Assessment and evaluation programs that promote quality learning
- School-wide efforts and policies that foster health, wellness, and safety
- Multifaceted guidance and support services
(Taken from "This We Believe" from the National Middle School Association)
Mr. Christopher Santini
Middle School Principal
ATTENTION CENTRAL CAMBRIA SCHOOL DISTRICT PARENTS: SUMMER REGISTRATION
In an effort to manage the high volume of changes that occur at the beginning of each new school term, Central Cambria School District will continue to offer a convenient service to parents with students of all grade levels entering the District to register over the summer months. Additionally, student withdrawals and change of addresses will be accommodated. This service is offered at Central Cambria's Administrative Office, July 1, 2015 through August 5, 2015, on Mondays from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., and Wednesdays from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon. Please contact Tracey Heeney at 814-472-8870, extension 311, to make an appointment. We highly encourage parents to take advantage of this service.
2013-2014 Yearbooks are available. Extra yearbooks are on sale for $75/each in room A107
The CCHS Newsletter is now available. Please click here to view the newsletter. The newsletter is also available under the News link under Guidance.