We hope that our students, parents, and community members will find useful information on this website to help navigate successfully through the middle school years! Please view our blog and follow our Twitter account for the latest updates on Middle School events. At Central Cambria Middle School, the administration and staff are committed to the following:
CCMS Vision: A unified team educating, inspiring, and challenging students to succeed in the world.
CCMS Mission: The Central Cambria Middle School will collaborate to support, challenge, and enrich all members of our school family.
Essential Elements of a Middle School:
- Educators who value working with this age group and are prepared to do so
- Courageous, collaborative leadership
- A shared vision that guides decisions
- An inviting, supporting, and safe environment
- High expectations for every member of the learning community
- Students and teachers engaged in active learning
- An adult advocate for every student
- School-initiated family and community partnerships
- Curriculum that is relevant, challenging, and integrative
- Multiple teaching and learning approaches that respond to student diversity
- Assessment and evaluation programs that promote quality learning
- School-wide efforts and policies that foster health, wellness, and safety
- Multifaceted guidance and support services
(Taken from "This We Believe" from the National Middle School Association)
Mr. Christopher Santini
Middle School Principal
Updated Sunshine Notice
Please click here to view.
Last Day of School (June 2, 2016) Dismissal Schedule:
High School/Middle School; 9:30 AM
Cambria and Jackson Elementary Schools; 10:30 AM
Thursday, June 2, 2016
Saint Francis University, The Maurice Stokes Athletic Center
Student Driver Education Deadline:
Any Central Cambria Sophomore or Junior registering for the online 2015-16 driver education course must do so by May 14, 2016. Any student signing up after May 14th will be registered for the 2016-17 course. Please note the deadlines listed in the 2015-16 driver education student application form. Additional details for the course can be found on this form by clicking on the pervious link. Questions may be directed to Mr. Andy Paronish at (814) 472-8860 ext. 203 or Ted Rakar at email@example.com
Please click here to fill out the Central Cambria Scholarship Application. The deadline is Friday, April 15, at midnight.
April 4th and 5th at Cambria Elementary
April 6th and 7th at Jackson Elementary School.
If you need to schedule a time to come in to register, please call the school office.
Cambria Elementary 814-472-8432
Jackson Elementary 814-749-8421
Saturday, May 7, 2016
Carrolltown Fire Co. Banquet Hall
Grand March at 5:15 PM
Central Cambria High School
Reservations will be taken
March 9th-March 18th
$40 a single/$80 per couple
Spring Concerts for CCSD
CES/JES (Combined Concert) - Monday, May 16
Middle School - Wednesday, May18
High School - Thursday, May 19
Attention Parents/Guardians of Central Cambria Students:
The Central Cambria School District has converted to a new student information system. You will no longer be able to log into MMS to view student grades. You will now log into Skyward to view grades, attendance and more. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The CCHS Newsletter is now available. Please click here to view the newsletter. The newsletter is also available under the News link under Guidance.